long love💟 poems for him (deep love poems) for her famous short love poems💖

Modern love poems

It is natural to look for something modern in the modern age, but looking at the title of our post, you understand that the best modern love poems are arranged, so that the children of the modern age can send modern Love poems to their loved ones. May the Loved one be very happy to read his poems and the Love of the Loved one towards you will increase.

love poems for her that will make her cry copy and paste

  1. From a few clouds, light rain falls,
  2. From short stories, love is created,
  3. Sometimes the tone is sweet.
  4. If a drop of waterfalls through the eye,
  5. That drop of water just speaks for you...
  6. I don't understand what you say in your mouth, so
  7. I have fallen in love with you despite enduring hundreds of injuries

short poems to make her melt

poem to make her feel the special friend

romantic poems for her to make her smile

short poems to make her feel special

romantic poems for her to make her cry in the USA


romantic poems for him to make her cry

I am standing in the fog wrapped in a blanket

Put your hands out, if the cold touch of dew, the mind is thrilled. "

Don't you understand that I am and will always be by your side?


  • Kajal has eyes and earrings,
  • Lips like red flowers,
  • Sweet smile with small eyes,
  • I really love such a girl.


The flowers are red, the leaves are green, why is the mind so weak?

Talk less, work more, the mind wants to come to you,

Surely the night without the rain moon says mind I love you so much and will live


Read more-

love poems for your boyfriend from the heart

deep meaningful love poems for him

Happy birthday

The best and most beautiful henna design at hand

Many stars in one draw,

A life full of sorrow, many kinds of love mistakes

I will give my life for the mistake, but I will be yours.

love poems for him copy and paste
short love poems for him

I will be by your side no matter how far you go

Look at the sky and see if sleep does not come.

As soon as you reach me you raise your hand,

If you do not know that I am no more.!


You are my dream water,

The drizzle of rain.

Across my heart canvas,

You are my wonderful creation.!


short romantic poems for her to make her cry
love poems for her that will make her cry copy and paste

Good moment, good day

Remember forever

 Put away your troubles, sort out the words

Dream new good, remember me!